The Future Kind Collective Ltd Website Terms & Conditions
Thanks so much for stopping by our website, we hope you find everything you need to know about The Future Kind Collective here. Although it’s not the most exciting bit of our website, we have included what we use our website for and how you can use it below in our terms and conditions.
We think we have covered most things here, but if there’s anything else you want to find out please feel free to drop us a line on email@example.com.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website, ( and us, The Future Kind Collective Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Future Kind Collective Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
2. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the prior written permission from a director of The Future Kind Collective Ltd.
3. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
4. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Future Kind Collective Ltd
5. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Future Kind Collective Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
7. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Future Kind Collective Ltd makes available through the Website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that this will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Future Kind Collective Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
8. Whilst The Future Kind Collective Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
9. The Future Kind Collective Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
10. The Future Kind Collective Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
b. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c. limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
12. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Future Kind Collective Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
17. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
20. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The Future Kind Collective Ltd details
21. The Future Kind Collective Ltd is a company incorporated with registered number 13170466 whose registered address is 16 Wadebridge Square, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3AQ and it operates the Website www.thefuturekind.co. You can contact The Future Kind Collective Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.